Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: New online holiday beauty sales + Codes!

New online holiday beauty sales + Codes!

I've decided to start a series. Basically, once a week or every two weeks I'll post online/in-store beauty and fashion deals that are for that particular time period. Alot of which will be from emails that I've received from affiliations and some of them might be for sales that are upcoming just to give you guys a heads up. If I notice positive feedback I'll keep posting periodically. This one will be a rather small post and I'll add periodically as I find more but I hope you guys enjoy! Until next time, Happy Savings and Happy Holidays -Keshia Glam


Cherry Culture is having a 25% off already on-sale items- heeps of NYX, Mehron, China Glaze, and Milani along with other brands ALOT of other brands, that don't interest me lol. ENDS DEC.25th.


This sale starts on Dec.22 and ends Jan.31st with no minimum purchase required.

 
This sale ends Dec.26th
 Holiday Makeup 
Sale ends Dec.31
 Too Faced Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...