Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Top 10 Lip Products

Top 10 Lip Products

I feel like I center my entire face of the day around my lips. I decided to make a list of my top 10 lip products, these are the products that I can wear all year round. With the exception of two products,which you'll notice later, all of these products are under $5. As I've said before I'm not a big lipstick person unless you give me the perfect shade. So most of these products are lip glosses and liquid lipsticks. This is my first attempt at swatches and it was a FAIL...even with my lighting and video recorder. From here on out, I VOW to do swatches in daylight! I daresay, not to bad for a first try though, right? I'll try attach a company picture. Happy readings <3
For discounted items on authentic cosmetics visit CosmeticAmerica.com Sale - 10% OFF on $45 order, Code: 9JSHX



( Left -----> Right)

NYX Lipstick- Harmonica

MAC Lipstick- Viva Glam Nicki

Maybelline Lipstick- Red Revival

ELF Glossy Gloss- Pink Candy

MAC- Ricky Martin Lip Conditioner
NO SWATCH HERE..WELL BECAUSE IT'S CLEAR..(I rhymed!)

Wet n Wild- Mochalicious



NYC LipShine- Fashion Avenue Fushia


NYC LipShine- Wine N Dine

ELF Liquid Lipstick- Pink Lemonade


ELF HyperShine Gloss- Flirt




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...