Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Christmas TAG!

Christmas TAG!


Question 1:
What's your favorite thing about Christmas?
The lights, the decorations and the coziness <3

Question 2:
What's your favorite makeup look for the season?
My Christmas look is red or green eyeshadow with black eyeliner and gold glitter liner over it. The entire season I'm wearing darks likes browns, purples and blues!

Question 3:
Real tree or fake tree?
Fake trees, the real ones are just too loud in smell for my liking. 
PIC:My new lime green 22in tree for my bedroom with turquoise and pink ornaments! Thank you dollar general and family dollar. Everything totaled to $8.



Question 4:
Giving presents or receiving presents?
Okay this is tough, RECEIVING it's just fun to claim gifts haha but I do love picking out gifts and seeing excitement on faces.

Question 5:
Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?
Alot of the time I receive my gifts around the week of Christmas and I open them on the spot but when I'm home my presents are opened first thing!

Question 6:
Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I love little handmade things from my little cousins but if you are of age please pick me out a nice card at a store lol.

Question 7:
What's your favorite Christmas movie?
This is hard! I'm going to with Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town. It came out in 1970 and it's like a tradition for me to watch it.



Question 8:
What's your favorite Christmas food?
Christmas cookies!


I was tagged by Nikki @ Confession of a make-up addict and I'm tagging all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...