Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Influenster Here We Come

Influenster Here We Come

For those of you who haven't heard about Influenster, it is an amazing program designed for people with all different niches. It's purpose is to create a truthful and inviting place for trendsetters who love giving tips, opinions, reviews and photos on products. Influensters can receive new products in what is called a VoxBox. They can also receive other promotions, products and deals from certain brands of their particular niche.

A VoxBox is sent to those with high influenster scores. The higher  the score, the better the chance. They are filled with new products and after receiving a VoxBox you have to give a review on the products. However, if you're only looking to receiver free items, Influenster is not for you.

Influenster is an INVITATION-ONLY site. It's free and really easy to sign up so if you think you're up to the challenge leave a comment below with your email address and I'll send you an invite!


2 comments:

  1. I just signed up about 2 weeks ago and there sending me a Cosmo VoxBox! It should be here in a couple weeks and I'm pretty excited. Have you received anything from them before? This is going to be my first box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting!! I want one to review so badly lol! I haven't received one yet I've just began really getting into it for about a week or two myself. I'm ready to see your review in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...