Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: 2012 Holiday GIft Picks Under $50

2012 Holiday GIft Picks Under $50

Before I began exploring the web for ideas and actually learning the true power behind the statement, "Google it", I was always struggling to find Christmas gifts for others and what inexpensive gifts I could tell someone to get me for Christmas. I've finally made a list of amazing beauty gifts that I would love to give a friend or family member and that I would love to receive. All of these gifts are under $50. I hope these give you some ideas or maybe you'll actually find that you want to purchase one of them. I love creating Amazon widgets because they look fun and you can easily scroll and click on items. The widget below is full of items that would be perfect for anyone who wants to organize and add a boutique feel to their room. I can remember countless times where I've seen a product and either couldn't find or forget the name of the product so every item is linked, just click on item name and price. Some like the E.L.F. products are limited editions and sell out quite fast on the company website and in stores so they'll be linked to Target online.  

Happy Readings and Happy Holidays <3














Stocking Stuffers!!











AWESOME ONLINE HOLIDAY DEALS:
122729_All Items 80% Off Retail - Perfume.com Clearance Sale‏






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...