Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Beauty Blogger TAG!!!

Beauty Blogger TAG!!!


Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?

I start this blog in July of this year but i've been doing different types of blogging since the 2nd second grade :)

Whose blog did you fall in love with first?

The first blog that made me think about starting up another blog would have to be Elle & Blair Fowler's at http://elleandblair.com

Most important part about doing a blog post?

Being yourself and allowing your personality to shine through your words and unique-ness.

What kind of camera do you use?

My amazing iPhone lol and a Samsung SC-DX103

What was the first blogosphere hyped product you bought and was it worth the hype?

I believe it was EOS Lipbalms hehe!

What are your 5 favourite things about blogging and being a beauty blogger?

1. Writing about my own ideas and opinions.
2. Meeting other beauty bloggers.
3. Learning about new products and ideas from REAL people.
4. Having an actual website that I can call my own and completely reflects me!
5. It's taboo to say this but I'm not going to lie - free stuff doesn't hurt. (stolen from previous)

What have you learned from being a beauty blogger?

Real people actually look to you for advice and actually care about what you're writing.

Have you changed anything since becoming a beauty blogger?

I'm more conscious of the fact that everyone has an opinion and that's what makes us all different.

What advice would you give to a blogger just starting out?

Be genuine 
Socialize with your fellow bloggers
Design your blog for what fits YOU
Write unique and truthful posts

You're favourite eyeshadow palette?

Coastal scents 88 shimmer palettee

The best beauty deal?

BH Cosmetics--everything lol

Make up regrets?

Not sticking to a skincare routine..wait does that count?

Name your top 5 beauty brands?

1. NYX
2. BH
3. MAC
4. WET N WILD
5. URBAN DECAY

Recommend your top 5 beauty products?

1. BH 120 Palette 2nd edition
2.  NYX eyeshadow base
3. MAC nicki minaj viva glam
4. Finishing Touch Hair Remover
5. St Ives Apricot scrub

I TAG YOU READING THIS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...