Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Ruby Kisses Matte Lipsticks Review, Photos, & Swatches

Ruby Kisses Matte Lipsticks Review, Photos, & Swatches

I'm a major fan of unconventional lipstick colors. I was browsing in a locally owned store when I came across the Ruby Kisses Matte Lipsticks. I decided to pick up Blue Lagoon and Graylite. Can we just take  a moment to bask in the fact that I found a gray lipstick! Not only do I love the quality; I love how affordable these lipsticks are.

ruby kisses matte lipstick photos and swatch of blue lagoon graylite
ruby kisses matte lipstick photos and swatch of blue lagoon graylite


These lipstick go on smoothly; they don't tug on the lips like a lot of matte lipsticks do. They last on the lips for a good amount of time. The only con: if you don't set them, they can definitely rub off. Nonetheless, I will for sure be purchasing some of their other shades such as Peach Loo, Aquatic Blue and Mojito Lover! You can purchase them here as they aren't too easy to find in stores that aren't locally owned.


ruby kisses matte lipstick photos and swatch of blue lagoon graylite
ruby kisses matte lipstick swatch review blue lagoon graylite

I received so many compliments and questions when I wore Blue Lagoon this past weekend!

ruby kisses matte lipstick photos and swatch of blue lagoon graylite


Which lipsticks have you been loving this spring?

xx

4 comments:

  1. Love that blue shade!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blue lagoon looks gorgeous on you!

    brooke | brooke elise beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...