Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Finally purchased Kat Von D Tattoo Liner-Trooper!

Finally purchased Kat Von D Tattoo Liner-Trooper!

The Kat Von D Tattoo Liner has already been raved about but I decided that since I've wanted it for such a long time, I'd do my own quick review just because I have seen a few mixed reviews from other beauty bloggers!

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Trooper

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Trooper

Kat Von D's liner is always talked about for its very fine tip--just perfect for winged eyeliner. What I like about this liner is that the tip itself doesn't get as messy or dry out as fast as other liners. I've had eyeliners that have such a long tip that more product ends on my lashes than the line of my eye! 

I also like the fact that the liner is buildable--I can do a quick swipe or I can go over the line multiple times for a dramatic black without the liner appearing cakey, which is one of my biggest issues. I'm not much a pencil liner gal at all, I've used liquid eyeliners since before I knew how to use them properly haha! I'm still not sure if I prefer my eyeliner pens over my liquid liner. I'm so happy I finally purchased it, as it was definitely not a disappointment.


Is Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner in your makeup collection? 
What's your holy-grail eyeliner?






3 comments:

  1. I've seen people talk about this, but I only tightline my upper lash line so I haven't really needed something like this before.

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much about this, but I don't think we can get it here in England :( Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I'd love to visit America, I always imagine living there so cool! But I guess every place has their ups and downs :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently, like this month recently, started to tightline my upper lash line. I like the extra effect it gives my eyes xx Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...