Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Healthy & Yummy Mason Jar Breakfast

Healthy & Yummy Mason Jar Breakfast

This delicious breakfast in a mason jar was actually inspired by the signature Humphrey that's sold by Counter Culture! It's a common misconception that healthy doesn't always taste good; but this breakfast was so yummy! I decided to switch my usual breakfast up by layering different foods instead of combining it all together.


For the recipe:
Yogurt of course!
Your choice of fruit
Honey, preferably organic

Optional Ingredients: 
Nuts, Chia Seeds, Cinnamon

I chose to use strawberries, blackberries and banana. I started by first adding my yogurt. then I layered the berries on top. Next I drizzled on the honey and sprinkled on some Chia Seeds and cinnamon. After you've done that, just repeat those steps except this time spread down your bananas!



What's your go-to breakfast?



8 comments:

  1. it looks so yummy!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks sooo gooood!! :)) - Chia Seeds should be so healthy!

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk

    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
  3. It tastes soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've recently become OBSESSED with chia seeds! Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks quite fancy.. also, it kinda made me want some yogurt and granola now..

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting; it tastes amazing too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, you're totally welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...