Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: REVIEW: 719 Walnut Avenue 3-wick Candle (Bath and Body Works Dupe)

REVIEW: 719 Walnut Avenue 3-wick Candle (Bath and Body Works Dupe)

719 Walnut Avenue 3-wick Candles Bath and Body Works Dupe


There has been a lot of chatter going on about the candles that recently appeared on the shelves at Walmart--the 719 Walnut Avenue candle. The main reason being is that it looks so much like our beloved Bath & body works candles for about 1/4th of the cost. All of the candles I saw were $4.93 where Bath and Body Works candles are priced at $22.50 when a sale is not going on. Everyone wants to know: is it a dupe?

My mama taught me one thing about candles: if you can rub the top of the candle and oil is on your finger...it's a winner. Needless to say, I gave it a test and it passed! These candles were found in the cleaning section with the air fresheners and brand name candles instead of the candle aisle. This candle smells amazing, the scent filled my house quickly and I'm just generally in love with this candle. It burns evenly throughout and I found that it burned the same time-wise, if not better.  From what I can tell, they originally looked similar to Yankee Candles. 


719 Walnut Avenue 3-wick Candles Bath and Body Works Dupe


"Find your own seaside retreat with a tropical blend of fruits, coconut, milk and sugarcane." 

I would say Caribbean Villa smells tropical with tiny hints of floral; I caught whiffs of coconut, mango and maybe some exotic berries. The overall scent is great; it's tropical but more of a sweet tropical and not so tropical that the scent overwhelms you.  I will definitely be repurchasing more of these little babies as they are perfect, affordable dupes for the Bath and Body Works 3-Wick Candles. Not to mention, these candle jars will be just as perfect for my makeup brush holders as the bath and body works jars are!


719 Walnut Avenue 3-wick Candles Bath and Body Works Dupe


Have you tried 719 Walnut Avenue candles? 
What brands of candle have you been loving?



5 comments:

  1. wish I could burn candles.. and I also wish they weren't so darn expensive

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you considered buying a candle warmer? These candles really are the best affordable ones that I've purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you buy this in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for you review on this candle I just bought one today and after having it burn for 1 hour my hole house was smelling good and I had no idea about the wax thing thank you for that I will be trying that method

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, definitely try the wax trick! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...