Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Viva VoxBox ft Cetaphil, Montagne Jeunesse and More!

Viva VoxBox ft Cetaphil, Montagne Jeunesse and More!

viva voxbox influenster

I was excited when influenster contacted me to let me know I qualified for the Viva VoxBox program. For those of you who haven't heard about Influenster, it's an amazing program designed for people with all different niches. It's purpose is to create a truthful and inviting place for trendsetters who love sharing tips, opinions, reviews and photos on products. Influensters may receive promotions, products and deals from certain brands of their particular niche. Influenster is an invite only site so if you'd like an invite from me comment below!




Let's check out what came in my box!

Pure Ice Nail Polish- It's Complicated & After Hours
I added a coat of It's Complicated over the After Hours polish and it was so gorgeous. It's Complicated has a blue base and instead of fine glitter, it has glitter chunks.
pure ice it's complicated after hours

pure ice it's complicated after hours


Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Cloths
I love my cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer but I think these cleansing cloths are actually pretty mediocre even though they get the job done. I wish the cloths were a little bit more wet; I feel like they dry so easily.
cetaphil cleansing cloths


Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel Off Mask
I don't know what I expected when I opened this mask for the first time but I was instantly hit with the smell of honey. Instead of pushing out a thick honey mixture, the mask actually felt like real honey. My skin felt more hydrated after using this and noticeably smoother.
Montagne Jeunesse Manuka honey peel off mask


Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Spray & Go Moisturizer
Vaseline's Moisturizer Spray is really moisturizing and convenient. I thought it might be messy but it's really not. The cocoa one is similar to cocoa butter but alot less messy and less thick. I like that this sprays continuously and reaches a wide area.
Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Spray & Go Moisturizer


NYC New York Color City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color
"South Ferry Berry"
After I applied this lip color, I totally couldn't notice that it came from a pencil. It's goes on smooth and the color really lasted on my lips. I'd say the shade is between red and magenta, still a pretty color!

NYC New York Color City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color South Ferry Berry


Take 10% off your order at Born Pretty Accessories & Cosmetics using my code: SDDT10
Want to advertise on my blog? Click here.
I received these products from Influenster for testing purposes. These are still my opinions :)

3 comments:

  1. It's a invite only site, lend me your email and I'll be sure to send you an invite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it too! :)
    <a href="http://dianadegzz.blogspot.com>Diana</a>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...