Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Review: Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush

Review: Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush

Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush


I recently purchased Sigma's F80 brush after I'd been eyeing it for almost a year. I'm pretty pleased with my purchase and wish I'd purchased it sooner!


The bristles are quite dense and with them being synthetic, this brush won't completely eat and absorb all of your foundation..which is a huge plus: waste not! One thing I love about my sigma brushes is their softness. Now you may think that all brushes are soft until you touch one of these babies and realize you could practically cuddle with the bristles. 

Let's talk application.
To save more product..and warm it up, I apply my foundation on the back of my hand then dip in the brush, dot it on my face and buff it onto my face. This creates great coverage with a natural finish.

The F80 is duo-fibre and synthetic which makes a perfect duo for a flawless finish when you apply your foundation. We all want that flawless finish because who wants to look like they've piled on foundation? Every time I use this brush on one of my client's I get so many questions because they love the after effect and how nice the bristles feel on the skin.

Have you tried this brush or any of Sigma's brushes? 
Do you own an duo-fibre or stippling brushes?




Check out my review for Sigma's E-45 tapered blending brush here

Take 10% off your order at Born Pretty Accessories & Cosmetics using my code:  SDDT10

Want to advertise on my blog? Click here.


3 comments:

  1. I have heard some good things about the Sigma brushes...I really need to try them out.
    Nice review!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are great quality! Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...