Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: My IPSY Bag March 2014 ft Benefit & Urban Decay

My IPSY Bag March 2014 ft Benefit & Urban Decay

I can't explain how excited I was for my very first Ipsy Glam Bag to arrive.  For those of you don't know, Ipsy is a monthly subscription service. Ipsy will send you 4-5 beauty products, often full size products! Each month you'll get totally different products which Ipsy matches according to your Ipsy Beauty Quiz. 

Something different is that your products will be presented inside your very own makeup bag each month. The monthly subscription fee is $10 but your bag's product value will always exceed the fee. No worries, you can cancel your subscription and pick back up whenever you want with IpsyWant to see what I got in my bag this month? 

Let's check it out:




Benefit LolliTint-$10.00 (sample)
"This lasting lip and cheek tint adds a beautiful flush of pink to lips and cheeks with true staying power. Smudge-proof and smooch-proof, color lasts day to night."
benefit lollitint


Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm "Acid Pink"- $19.00
"Indulge in colors that last and formulas that enrich! Formulated sing 3d smart film former, this ultra matter, super moisturinzing lip balm poffers you rich colors with amazing staying power."
cailyn tinted lip balm acid pink

cailyn tinted lip balm acid pink


Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil-$15 (sample)
"Ideal for smoky-eye fanatics, this perfectly plush formula has extra powder, making it ideal for blending into a soft, smoky, matte finish. It glides on precisely, adding rich definition for rimmed eyes. It’s waterproof for long-lasting wear."
urban decay velvet 24/7 glide-on pencil

urban decay velvet 24/7 glide-on pencil


City Color White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse- $4.00
"Brighten your eyes and cheekbones with our radiant White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse. This smooth and creamy product is enriched with luminosity, providing a beautiful gold sheen finish. Its aggregate feature allows for the use as an eye shadow base as well as a highlighter."



KISS Looks So Natural Lashes- $4.00
"Revolutionary Tapered End Technology delivers real-like lashes that blend seamlessly with your own lashes."


My favorites from my Ipsy bag are the Cailyn Lip Balm and Benefit's Lollitint! They're both really brilliant and pigmented!

My Bag Total: $52.00 whew that's $42 worth of savings!

Are you subscribed to any monthly beauty boxes?

Check out IPSY here for your monthly subscription box :)
Take 10% off your order at Born Pretty Accessories & Cosmetics using my code:  SDDT10
Want to advertise on my blog? Click here.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your beauty bag/box subscriptions look tons better than those here in the Uk. Totally jealous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love my IPSY bag hehe, I feel like I receive way more than what I pay for! Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...