Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: St Patty Fashion

St Patty Fashion

Hey beauty lovers and fashionistas. I wanted to create 3 different outfits for St Patricks Day. I wanted to make an outfit that everybody would like. I don't wear much green but I thought it'd be fun to mix green with other colors for a wearable St Patricks outfit. Hope you like them and gain some inspiration!

St Patty Fashion

Blue shirt
$17 - fashionunion.com

Jane Norman white top
$8.31 - janenorman.co.uk

Black shorts
bluebanana.com

River Island aztec pencil skirt
$33 - riverisland.com

Green pumps
rebelgirlz.com

Green necklace
amazon.com

Dangle earrings
amazon.com

OPI nail polish
$20 - johnlewis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...