Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: March 2014 Recap: Makeup looks, Cool Hair & Healthy Food

March 2014 Recap: Makeup looks, Cool Hair & Healthy Food



It's the last day of March 2014. Woot woot! It was an extremely busy month for me as an aesthetics student by day and now I'm daiquiri mixologist by night. I'm getting back into the habit of not eating so much fast food and replacing those meals with healthier choices. I normally do a full face of makeup on myself everyday in class these days to basically try to find an easy everyday makeup routine that doesn't take 3 hours lol because at 7am, I don't have the willpower or 3 hours to work on my face! Enough rambling, let's check out my month!


At some here point here lately, I permanently dyed the ends of my hair. It was red, yellow and green. It was a trial run i just kind of slathered it on in random sections. The colors were brilliant but I didn't like the placement of them so I bleached them out. I've had every intention of doing it again any day now. 

One day my instructor randomly french braided my hair down my back and I thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread lol.






Makeup Looks On Others:
The first photo was done after my instructor showed me how to apply natural makeup. The bottom two were used for night time Mardi Gras makeup looks!





Eating Healthy? 
No biggie. I love fruit & yogurt as well as salad and boneless chicken breast!







How was your month of March? Did you do anything exciting?



6 comments:

  1. I am def trying to eat healthy starting basically today! Great Mardi Gras makeup looks!

    Best wishes (:
    www.thebuddhaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much and yeah eating healthy just makes me feel better inside xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The french braid looks amazing, and I'm loving the natural makeup look. Great post.

    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post!

    You have a lovely blog.

    Would you be interested in following each other via GFC, Youtube, bloglovin, twitter & G+

    If yes. Just follow me, let me know so that i could follow you back

    Have a blessed day

    http://milliondollarlooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lironsdelle VanessaApril 5, 2014 at 8:04 AM

    cool post girl !!

    http://lironsdelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm now following you via bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...