Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: 2014 Spring Beauty Tag (You're Tagged!)

2014 Spring Beauty Tag (You're Tagged!)

Hey Beauties! I've been looking everywhere for a 2014 Spring Tag and I've finally found one!! Basically the rules of the tag are to answer the questions (duh), add a link that links to the blog you got the tag from and tag a few of your favorite bloggers to participate and repost the tag! Got it? Let's gooo <3



I found this tag over at The Other VW. Check out her blog here!

1. Do you change up your makeup when spring arrives? If so, how?
I do change it up. I normally go for pastel lipsticks with a pop of color on either my waterline or my lash line.

2. What's your favourite spring fragrance?
Fragrance you say. I really don't like feeling weighed down or extra sticky during the warm months so I lean more towards my obsession..(Bath & Body Works).

3. What's going to be your favourite accessory this spring?
I'll probably go insane with different colors and sizes of stud earrings. They just look so good when you need to pin your hair up on a hot ass day.

4. What's going to be your most worn item of clothing this spring?
I really need to go spring shopping! As far as my current collection, it'll probably be my vintage style floral collared dress.

5. What are your top 3 favourite spring nail polishes?
Now this one is hard! Wet n Wild- The Wonder Yellows. Essie- Turquoise & Caicos. 

6. Do you prefer pumps or sandals in the spring? 
Sandals! My toes need to breath and my feet need some relief from all the winter boots!

7. What's your favourite spring jacket?
I love my beautiful denim jacket. It's not too thin and not to warm.


I tag everyone reading and my entire circle of beauty bloggers!



7 comments:

  1. Essie Turquiose and Caicos is gorgeous, so I definitely agree with you there! I followed you back on Bloglovin :)

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exactly the same- I really change my makeup up for spring! This is my favorite season for makeup inspiration because I love the bright and pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Keshia, Thanks for commenting and following. I'll be to following back :) If you have Instagram you can connect with me on there too @diaryofatrendaholic Great spring tag, right now in Toronto it does not feel like spring and we even got some snow flurries last night :( I change up my makeup a bit, I go for brighter colors and I love bright lipsticks like hot pink and orange.

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your makeups and tips, it a nice blog. Therefore I decided to give you an award, go to my blog.
    Xoxo
    http://www.love2bcouture.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's two of us, I love really bright lips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks a bunch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...