Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: REVIEW: Morphe Mini Brushes

REVIEW: Morphe Mini Brushes

When I first saw one of my favorite youtuber's using a Morphe mini brush, I couldn't believe it. That brush was like a dream come true for my small slightly-hooded eyes. I knew I had to try them because let's just say crease brushes are basically useless when they cover the crease plus the browbone and eyeline area of my small eyes. 


I ended up purchasing the M507-Pointed Mini Blender and the B16-Mini Smudger Brush. Both brushes turned out to be a dream come true for me. They are super soft and get the job done perfectly.

I use the M507 to blend out my crease and outer-V area. It also works great for applying highlighter to my cupid's bow. It's nice and pointy, not to mention mini so it gets into the right places so perfectly. Before using this brush, which I love even more than my Sigma E45- small tapered brush, blending eyeshadow into my crease meant adding it to my brow-bone because my other small blending brushes were still too big.







Simply put, the B16 basically made my under-eye eyeshadow goals come to life. Most of the brushes I've used for the job were either too big or had no blending qualities; but this little magical baby is just the right size for my lower lash line without smudging eyeshadow half way down to my nose, haha!




Have you tried any Morphe brushes? 
What are some of your favorite small brushes or which ones are you eyeing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...