Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Lifestyle // Diner Goals #WhatIAte

Lifestyle // Diner Goals #WhatIAte

I want 2016 to be different, I want to do things I've always wanted to do this year. There's activities I want to be a part of and places I want to go. Eventually I'm going to compile a list of all of the local things I want to do this year. One of the many things on my bucket list is to eat at an old-fashioned diner. Not a new diner designed to look vintage but an actual old diner. Ya know, the one with the checkered floors, old ketchup bottles and bar stools. Guess what? I found one in a small town not too far from my country town. It was pretty much everything I'd hoped for. I wish I had taken more pictures but hey, I'm still a blogger in progress :) If you're ever in Springridge, Louisiana, United States near shreveport..stop by Sunset Diner and order a philly-cheese steak. I cut the mushrooms and bell peppers ;)






Yes, my fries are at the bottom of the picture. Supposedly, people who spread ketchup all over their fries are people you don't need in your life; but you need me in your life..keep me in your life..please. So, how do you eat your fries -or chips ;)- and ketchup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...