Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Sunshine lions.

Sunshine lions.

Today marks the first day of Leo season which means my 19th birthday is in less than a month. I honestly believe I am the most crazed over my zodiac sign. I just think we're the craziest, loudest and cutest people on the planet. Honestly, think of a few of Leo's you know, yes you know them. How do you know them? Because we like to broadcast that you are in the presence of a leo.

Our color is yellow and our sign is represented by the sun and Leo the Lion. By the way Leo means lion in Greek (love it!). We can be dominate and like to take control. Our confidence, often mistaken for cockiness. Be good to us and we will rock your world. In honor of Leo season I put together my perfect Leo outfit. Enjoy <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...