Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Resort & sorts

Resort & sorts

Resort 2013


This is my first look at a resort fashion show. I was amazed, I'm generally new to fashion shows and reviews, but wow. I didn't know where to start so I viewed every designer.. why am i always taking the long way around? Firstly, the one collection I found that I would RACK every single design was that of Peter Pilotto. I honestly believe I've found my favorite designer. Along with those collections, I enjoyed Dsquared², Temperley London, Vivienne Tam, Jason Wu, Altuzarra, Proenza Schouler, and See by Chloe. Below are some of my favorites from the Peter Pilotto Resort 2013. The kaleidoscope inspired collection is unlike anything i've seen before. The hues of red, blue and purple collided into one are what makes this my favorite.  Nude pumps and nude patent wedges would definitely be my shoe of choice with the collection. This is risky,  fun and very me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...