Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: ECLPlanner || Affordable Stickers Haul..nothing over $1 + Week Spread

ECLPlanner || Affordable Stickers Haul..nothing over $1 + Week Spread

If you read last week's review of the Erin Condren Life Planner, then you know I'm new to the planning world. Before purchasing my planner, I'd looked into a few planner sticker shops on Etsy but nothing major. Due to all the long shipping-wait complaints on the metallic planners, I expected the planner to arrive weeks after it actually did, which meant I had no stickers and no plan on how I wanted my first spread to look. 







When I realized my planner was coming much sooner than I anticipated, I decided to go out and look for supplies to try making a decent spread. Not wanting to spend too much because of all the spending that was going to take place on Etsy, I went to visit Dollar Tree, Walmart and the clearance at Michaels.

I decided to back pieces of scrapbook paper with double-sided tape to make some full-box stickers and to cover some of the Erin Condren Life Planner (ECLP) headers. It actually came in loads of handy with decorations. My birthday is coming soon hence the party scrapbook paper. I bought 4-12" x 12" as they were on sale 4/$1.00 at Michaels.



$0.97 washi tape from Walmart



Stickers

The themed birthday and Army (perfect to mark my Army training) stickers are from Walmart. The Fall and Christmas Sticko's are from Michaels which I found in a corner for $0.49. The everyday butterfly and donut stickers are from dollar tree!



I'm very pleased with my affordable haul; all of the items I got will work great for the next few months. I loved finding everything, especially for the great prices; but I'd prefer Etsy shops just because there are so many options!

If you're interested in Erin Condren products, you can use my link to receive a $10 coupon off your first order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...