Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Adovia Purifying Mud Mask Review

Adovia Purifying Mud Mask Review

*Product sent for the purpose of reviewing with no other forms of payment. This review is my honest opinion because hey, who likes to read false information about products that go on our freaking face?

Today I have the pleasure of reviewing Adovia's purifying mud mask that was sent to me by goPURE Naturals. Adovia is a growing skin care line that uses natural and herbal ingredients with modern science to really improve your skin. Adovia products are designed to not mask the problem, but to help the skin repair and rejuvenate itself. All of Adovia's products are made with ingredients from the Dead Sea.

The Adovia Purifying Mud Mask uses the key ingredients of Vitamin C, Jojoba Oil. Evening Primrose Oil, and Olive oil to moisturize the skin. It also aims boost cell renewal and tighten your pores. As the mask dries, it's designed to pull out toxins and impurities which are the horrible factors that cause clogged pores (ugh!). Enough of the boring facts, let get into the mask!


The directions are to apply a thin layer of the mud mask onto the skin; which is no problem for me because it's quite thick and not the easiest thing to apply smoothly. I'm accustomed to mud masks being creamy and fun to apply, which was not the case here.

After using the mask for awhile, my skin does feel more moisturized as a lot of my dry patches are gone. My skin feels cleaner and softer; but it didn't leave the glowing appearance to my skin that most masks leave. I do still enjoy this mask as it does make my skin feel rejuvenated and cleaner! You can purchase the Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask here.

What skincare masks have you tried recently?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...