Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Haul: Sep '13 Bath & Body Works, BH Cosmetics, Sigma & More

Haul: Sep '13 Bath & Body Works, BH Cosmetics, Sigma & More

Hey Beauties! This is going to be my first monthly haul featuring all of the interesting things I purchased during the month of September. Did I tell you guys Happy October!? October is one of my favorite months because it's the prime time for Fall and it has my favorite holiday-Halloween! I definitely didn't expect or plan to haul but I hope you enjoy <3





Sigma E45 Brush
sigma e45 small tapered blending brush

Wet n Wild Creme Liner (review)
wet n wild creme liner


BH Cosmetics (reviews)
Take me to Brazil Eyeshadow Palette
10 color Concealer Palette
Rose Blush Duo
bh cosmetics concealer take me to brazil rose blush duo


Bath & Body Works
3 Mini Pumpkin Cupcake Candles
Glow-in-the-Dark Spider Pocketbac Holder
HootBerry Hand Sanitizer

bath and body works fall autumn halloween candles


Ross
Cross chiffon hi-lo top
Black combat boots

Black skinny pants
ross fashion affordable chiffon cross combat boots

What are some item's that you've purchased lately?

1 comment:

  1. such a cute haul :3 i'm in love with your palette :3 would you like to follow each other ? let me know ^.^ kisses
    http://mysecretkawaidream.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...