Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: *Fight Like A Girl*

*Fight Like A Girl*

October not only means Fall, Halloween, candy, snuggling and cute warm outfits. It's also Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Now my favorite color is pink & I don't know if you've noticed but before a few years ago, it was tricky finding your everyday items in your favorite color, let alone pink. During the past years I've noticed so many of my everyday products can be found in pink for support of Breast Cancer Awareness Not only can I show off my love for pink, but when I buy some of my favorite products, proceeds go to breast cancer research. What's better than that? I've comprised some of my favorite pink products that support Breast Cancer Awareness and a quick link to each product-in the cheapest amount possible! Make sure you support the cause and glam your life up a little at the same time. Enjoy and THINK PINK <3



Save 10% on your order when you sign up for future news and discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...