Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Fruitopia Madness!

Fruitopia Madness!

Looking for a natural skin treatment without spending dollars on top of dollars?

One day, I'm in walmart in the cosmetics section and I decided to browse through the skin products. I could literally point at every product and say I've used it before. How many of those products do I still use to this day? Very few. Basically, a lot of money has been wasted throughout the years over products that just don't work. I have very dry, sensitive skin so a lot of products are far too harsh for my poor skin.

If any of you know at least one thing about me, It's that I love strawberries! Strawberry scents, clothes, shampoos..etc. The only flavor anything, that I consume is strawberry. I'm obsessed!!! However, it doesn't stop at just strawberries, I love all fruits. Like if I could get away with living off of fruits i definitely would! (with an exception of cherries). Below are a few remedies that are fun and easy to make!

Strawberry facial scrub:
Mix 1 large strawberry in with 2/3 cup of sugar. Add 1tbsp of olive oil.

For a fruit scrub:
Pick any of your favorite fruit and de-juice. Mix 2 tbsp. of honey and 1/4 cup of white sugar together. Once the two are mixed well add in your juice and mix until your scrub is nice and thick then apply :)


Fruit Facial
Mix 1/4 cup of your favorite fruit with 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp oil and 1 egg


Here are a few other unique ideas you should try at least once!
Honey + Olive Oil for a skin moisturizer
Un-Petroleum jelly + raw sugar for lip scrub
Rosewater + coconut milk for a relaxing bath
Honey + brown sugar for a body scrub
Egg Yolks + Lemon Juice for anti-redness


Below is a DIY moisture mask is one of my favorite youtubers using watermelon, avocado, and a banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...